Protecting your privacy is of paramount importance to us. It goes without saying that we comply with all valid legal stipulations on data protection. We aim to create transparency in order to give clients and other interested parties an insight into what data is used and how.
1. Eni Deutschland and its subsidiaries respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website.
2. All data transmitted to us (including your name, address, telephone number and email address) is used for the sole purpose of processing your enquiries.
3. By accessing agip.de, information concerning your access (date, time, pages viewed) may be stored on our server. Such data is used for statistical purposes only. Evaluations are only carried out anonymously.
4. If you send us an email, your email address and personal details will only be used for individual correspondence with you.
5. By accessing agip.de, certain data (usually defined as‘cookies’) may be stored on your computer. These do not contain any personal data. This data facilitates the use of agip.de. If you wish, you can prevent the storage of such data on your computer, or delete it (for instructions on how to do this, please consult the help section of your computer software).
6. All personal data will only be stored for as long as is necessary for the specific purpose (see paragraphs 2 to 5) for which it is collected and will not be disclosed to third parties.
Content and structure, in addition to text, images, graphics, files, etc. used on the website are subject to copyright and other laws protecting intellectual property. Their disclosure, modification, commercial use or use on other websites or in other media is either prohibited or requires express prior consent from the Eni S.p.A. Group. Eni S.p.A. does not assume any liability for claims in relation to these websites. The same applies to all other websites referred to via hyperlink, or pages that refer to the websites of Eni S.p.A. Group members via hyperlink. The content of our Internet site has been carefully researched and inspected. We make every effort to continuously update and extend this provision of information. Nevertheless, no guarantee for its completeness, accuracy or validity can be given. Eni S.p.A. also reserves the right to alter or amend the information provided.
Publisher Eni Deutschland GmbH Theresienhöhe 30 80339 München Tel.: +49 (0)89 5907-0 Fax: +49 (0)89 596303 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Management: Stefano Quartullo (Vorsitzender), Giulio Balistreri, Maurizio Maugeri Commercial registry no.: HRB147688 Local court of registration: Amtsgericht München VAT ID no.: DE129275205